Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Early-season weekend (12/13 Dec)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

I'm thinking of doing another early-season long weekend as I have a little bit of leave remaining and I need proper outdoor snow (no suggestions of Hemel please!). I'm looking at the SkiWeekends coach to Chamonix once more and wondered if anyone else fancied it or had any better suggestions? Unfortunately I'm busy the following weekend so can't do the Intro to Touring trip Sad

Cheers

SSB
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sideshow_Bob, I know the dates dont quite line up, but I do have some rooms in an chalet I have booked.
Been let down by some "friends" so have space.
Take the whole week off and come with us.

Dek

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=56982&highlight=
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
if you fancy Austria.... grab a flight to Salzburg and I'll do a cheapy transfer and shuttle you around to your hearts content...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sideshow_Bob, It's Avoriaz Ski Test that weekend. We have 1 room left. Others(4 fellas) coming fly in on
departure 11/12/09 06:45
LCY - GVA -LX441 ( Swiss air )
Arrival 09:30
Can do a cheap transfer if you can fit with them.
Use contacts on the site below if it is of interest, or PM me.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
i'm driving over to Morzine (Avoriaz/LesGets) at some point around the 10th/11th/12th and am looking for someone to make the journey a bit more interested (i fear 13 hours could be very boring on your own). I have my own accomodation with a few spare beds so can do a mega cheap deal if you were up for it?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy