Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Your first black run!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My current ambitions don't include the colour black though I accept that could change snowHead. What I really want to do is currently impossible. That is to revisit the resort I first skied at to, hopefully to be able to now declare "easy" what I then thought was hard! It's impossible because the place was Kopaonik, Serbia which is currently not on the TO's lists and I don't think it's too sensible a place for a DIY trip involving 100+ miles in a hire car from Belgrade. rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Prob' a bit risky and not advisableButterfly,

My first red was the LacDeChambre above Motteret and it scared me to death on my 3rd day skiing. By the bottom I'd improved a lot though and it made the rest of the week easier. I went back thier last Xmas with 5 weeks behind me. Although I knew it should be no problem I wasn't looking forward to it. I went over the edge and thought they re-engineered the hill; Seemed to be a lot less steep than I remembered and a bit of a disapointment.

adrian
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Chasseur, It is indeed a very good run especially combined with either Pylones or Draye before, not my favourite though. Can't wait for my 'recontre' in March.

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Sat 5-12-09 13:20; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Christopher, spot on - both good runs, although Draye once accounted for a rather spectacular face plant on the last section just above Serre Ratier in full view of the bar/restaurant area Embarassed Laughing
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
summerskye wrote:
Quote:

I think a French black is probably to be avoided at all costs but Italian and Austrian blacks seem to be a bit of a mixed bag.

When my friend was asked about her skiing ability she said " i don't like blacks much, but if i have to i'll go down on one!!" Laughing Shocked

Yes, I suspect they can be too much like hard work for some.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy