Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

THREE VALLEYS Feb/ March?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've been to Tignes/ Val D'Isere three times in a row now, so I think it's time I checked out a new resort!
Problem is I can't find anything equivalent of Chalet Chardons in Tignes, which is like a ski hostel really, and was great to make friends in- a dormitory room (mostly filled with people on a 'long stay') and meals together with everyone in the chalet on an evening/ morning.
Does anyone know of such a place in the three valleys?
Because otherwise I'm looking in to the possibility of getting people together on this here forum and tryin to fill a chalet (or much easier for me, fill a spare bed in a chalet someone else has booked!)!
So, tentatively, would anyone be interested?
I'm 24 myself, so ideally people in the 18ish-30ish age group.
And I'm thinking of a week starting the last weekend in Feb, or sometime in March. Half board chalet thing. Who wants to have to cook after a day on the slopes, afterall!
Any replies to this post much appreciated Smile
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hello,

I'd be interested in going skiing around February/March. I'm 25 and an intermediate/advanced skier. Let me know if you have found anything.

Fraser
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hey,

This sounds ace. I'm a skier, been 3 times now and missed last year's season as I was travelling - though I did manage to get a day in North Island, NZ... Smile anyways - yes, I'd be interested to take a place in a chalet with a group of friends who have yet to meet!

I'm a 30 year old female, itching to get away skiing in Feb/March 2010 - happy to go anywhere that's cheap and has a good selection of intermediate slopes available + good apres ski Smile I have a good level of fitness and I'll happily ski for the full time the lifts are open every day without fail. I'll warn you now though, my navigation isn't great! haha.. but that makes it more fun right!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
radio, you might be interested in UCPA - French hostel style places - all in holidays in a range of good places. The UK firm "Action Outdoors" organises transport and you can book through them, though going direct to UCPA is also possible. Very international atmosphere. In some (e.g. Flaine) you can book double rooms with their own bathrooms for a small supplement. It would be OK to go there just on your own, if you can't get a group together. Guaranteed people to ski with, and have a beer with.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bear in mind that there are 4 weeks of French school holiday time Feb/March which, if you like quieter pistes, are best avoided.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy