Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

HOliski/SkialaCarte offer

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
15€ for all new subscription instead of €29. Details of resorts at www.skialacarte.fr / Enter discount code HNHH9 to benefit from the discount. You can add Carré Neige to the pass for just 19€
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Helen Beaumont wrote:
15€ for all new subscription instead of €29. Details of resorts at www.skialacarte.fr / Enter discount code HNHH9 to benefit from the discount. You can add Carré Neige to the pass for just 19€

Cheers for the heads up - but do we know whether if you take the Carte Negie (for the season) and then are skiing on a different lift pass (or even a different resort) are you covered?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
bertie bassett, insurance details are here http://www.skialacarte.fr/files/CGA/Conditions_Generales_assurance_en.pdf .
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Helen Beaumont, Raised it another thread on this topic that it every annoying that kids have to pay the adult rate? Makes no sense and has ruled the card out for us, would have been great but kids at adult rates rolling eyes rolling eyes
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
bertie bassett, having read the conditions it would appear it will cover you in any Holiski resort whatever liftpass you are using as long as you have a valid Holiski pass...............................
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
redrunmarcus wrote:
bertie bassett, having read the conditions it would appear it will cover you in any Holiski resort whatever liftpass you are using as long as you have a valid Holiski pass...............................

That was my interpretation too..which is handy..
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just a thought. You have insurance for your Holiski pass, I assume this is printed on the electronic card somewhere. (I don't know I haven't got them for the sons yet) If you are using a different pass in a Holiski resort, wouldn't you pay twice if you were carrying the Holiski card?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but it gives all the background.

Does anyone know of a current discount code for CarteZen/Skialacarte card. Code HNHH9 expired two years ago and this years pre-seaon deal using the code WELCOME expired on 30 Nov 2011.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
AndrewsPeppers, No deals seem to be going on at present though I am happy to sponsor you which gives you a 6 euro discount. Will PM you my e-mail address which you need to input just when you get to the purchase section. Cheers
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
AndrewsPeppers, no, I didn't get a discount code this year, and cancelled the subs for the two cards we had. I had loyalty points to use instead.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hells Bells, We have ordered them this year for the 2 of us. They don't offer huge value but are of interest due to the flexibility they offer. Shall try them for this year.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
bertie bassett, that was Carré Neige not Carte Neige, pay attention. It's linked to your pass, is only sold with a lift pass, is valid for the duration of the pass and only when you are using that pass to ski.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy