Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

British Telemark Team host Winter Ball

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Guys

Great to see some of you guys at the NEC last week and I hope that you got loads of enthusiasts signed up to the site. I told you about the Telemark Winter Ball which is being hosted by the team as a fundrasier to raise cash vital for the survival of the team on the World Cup this season - the aggregated support of Snowheads was phenomenal in the formative years not so long ago and since then we have gone from strength to strength.We'd love to see you at our event, there are some great prizes to be won from Mercedes Benz AMG Driving Experiences and some great technical outdoor gear to a chance to visit the team on the World Cup and lessons from members of the team....AS THEY SAY YOU'VE GOT TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT. Sign up with an email to thewinterball@gbtelemark.co.uk or PM me!

http://gbtelemark.co.uk/?p=609

THE TELEMARK WINTER BALL 2009
The Royal Citadel, Plymouth
Saturday 28 November, 7pm

UNIQUE VENUE... UNIQUE SPEAKER... UNIQUE OCCASION... UNIQUE COMPANY

An exceptional location - The Officers’ Mess at The Royal Citadel
An inspirational Speaker - Nigel Vardy, extraordinary Mountaineer and acclaimed author
Dancing to the brilliant Live Music of 8-piece band ‘Funky Skunk’
Evening hosted by the British Telemark Ski Race Team

Few people outside the Armed Forces are privileged to step inside the stunning setting of The Royal Citadel, home of the Officers and men of the Commando Gunners – just one of the reasons to seize this rare opportunity to attend The Telemark Winter Ball 2009.

Another reason is to hear first-hand from the man whose ill-fated expedition on Mount McKinley nearly cost him his life and resulted in the highest altitude rescue in North American history. Nigel will speak of his passion for the mountains and how the injuries he sustained at that time have by no means curtailed his pursuit of adventure.

“Nigel presents his amazing story with the help of his passion, charm and enthusiasm. If you get the opportunity to see him speak make sure you are there!” Professional Speakers Association

‘’Nigel’s tale is compelling in its own right... he is a natural presenter with his own style and infectious enthusiasm.’’ Major General David Rutherford-Jones, Commandant Royal Military Academy Sandhurst
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Oh I forgot to mention - members of the British Combined Services Disabled Ski Team will be attending too.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
TelemarkKing, Sounds like a grand event, but sadly I'll be in South Africa (well, not sadly but you know what I mean)
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks holidaylover - I get your sentiment. Thanks for the comment. Hope to get some snowheads along but as of yet I have zero interest!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sorry you have had zero interest.

It sound lovely but it's a bit far for an evening out for most of us Sad .
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
It's not too far for me, and you know we like to support where possible! If I can find someone to come with me, and some childcare I'll come along! Will do my best!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Jo - did you have a good night?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy