Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bump skiing /Bump ski touring - advisable???

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Em (Mountainbug) at 39.5 out of 40 weeks pregnant off up the Ayre Mountain behind the chalet....

Did you ever want to know the secret to great bump skiing???

Er we may have staged this a teeny bit, I'm sure its not that advisable, we'll let you know if it helps for a smooth ride in labour.... Oh and you may have noticed the Pyrenees have oodles of SNOW!!! Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mountainbug certainly looks to be glowing.... all the best for the arrival. Ooooodles of snow....looks like a great start to the season, long may it continue.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yeah she is great! Bit frustrated of being pregnant and not being able to go out and play though... I am off ski touring tomorrow morning and she has decided to stay in and finnish tiling our little portch extension... I quite rightly freel guilty already Embarassed . But yeah looking great for the season!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
in garbure we trust wrote:
...she has decided to stay in and finnish tiling our little portch extension.
Ah, that's the nesting instinct - proof that the baby's due imminently! Toofy Grin Em looks fantastic, hope all goes well. Very Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
in garbure we trust,
Quote:

I am off ski touring tomorrow morning

Probably the last chance for a while! Hope it all goes well mate.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Excellent bump!

#2 son was late, and the missus is always saying she worked until 42+3. But she does work from home!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
in garbure we trust, good luck matey. You'll get used to being permanently tired after a bit ! Took me a year . . .
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Well she's having it at the right time, in a few weeks when she's feeling up to it she can go skiing whilst you stay home ha ha!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
beanie1 wrote:
Well she's having it at the right time, in a few weeks when she's feeling up to it she can go skiing whilst you stay home ha ha!

Yep it has already been mooted...
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
beanie1, why the "ha ha"? I'm sure that's exactly what she'll do.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy