Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Holiday Valley, NY

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone ever been to Holiday Valley in New York? I'm a U.S. east coaster not able to travel much this year, but still wanting (needing) to board. This one is fairly close to me (I'm in PA). Please let me know your thoughts on this resort or others nearby.

Thanks!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
www.epikski.com is your friend
We are mostly Euros here, and sadly (for you) the euros go to the big US places and Holiday Valley is not one of those.

I used to live in the US and went to lots of the smaller places in the East, I'd say that if you are within 2 hours, and the snow and weather forecast looks decent (decent means decent enough for your clothing!) then go for a day trip or weekend and you will probably have a blast.

Isn't it near Hunter and Gore? I've been to those and for a weekkend they are great fun (AVOID President's Day weekend)
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy