Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski gear

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking of buying a new jacket, googles and sunglasses for the winter. Which are the best online shops in terms of where you can find bargains and have a good range?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You don't need to go online - "Go" by Redbridge Park & Ride have all you need at good prices.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Christopher, I have a bargain Paklite XCR Marmot jacket in men's large wink

but all the usual suspects... Mountain Equip Eb..

best to find a jacket you like and then google it..

that is why the SNR and EB brochures are good places to start.. their online shops are ok..but better to know what you are looking for as browsing is a long job

Failing that pick a make that you think you'll like, go to the website and then google for best price...
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have a brand new Oakley Infantry Ski / Board jacket for sale.

Unavailable elsewhere in the UK, if you're interested PM me.

Cheers.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
welshskier, On the Abingdon Road? never even knew there was a shop there

JT, I'm a small I'm afraid so I wouldn't fit into it.

cheers so far.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I bought my Yodai goggles from http://www.eyeshop.com/en/ before summer - they were less than half the UK price at the time of purchase and came quickly. Big range.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
welsh,

"Go" by Redbridge Park & Ride

Is this a shop? I live north of Oxford,

I've never heard of it, but might be worth a look.

Christopher,

You can get some good bargains at Bicester village. They have a North Face shop and Helly Hansen among others. I got some NF trousers and smith googles there last season aty good prices.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
You can make me offer on a vintage Nevica I have from 1986-but it'll cost you your pension!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
gryfon, Christopher, It's the old Touchwood Sports. If you go out of Oxford on the Abingdon road turn right at the lights after the Donnington Bridge turn, and it is on the right hand side, by the Camping Club site. They have a web site as well - GOoutdoors.co.uk They have masses of Goretex jackets & ski pants, many at a very good price. Bicester village is also good, but GO have more stuff under one roof, plus tents etc.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Wait until late March when the likes of S&R need to shift unsold stock to make room for their summer gear, or take a few weeks' unpaid leave now so you can spend all day at TK Maxx in the hope of getting a bargain before this season starts.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Here ya go, check this out, best place for ski kit....

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ski+shop
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Many thanks Welsh. Very Happy
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
try www.sierratradingpost.com ....some great deals on goggles, bolle scream for $43 only problem is the shipping costs. But if you want loads of gear it's worth looking.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy