Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Meribel Mottaret Hotel question

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just booked the Hotel Alpen Ruitor for a week in Feb. Any tales of joy or woe from previous visitors welcomed snowHead
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not stayed there but perfect location in the village a stones throw from lifts and the restaurants and bars AND the meribus bus stop into Meribel. Have drunk in the bar and had a good experience. I just think you can't get a better location personally!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mouth wrote:
... Have drunk in the bar and had a good experience....

How did you know that was my main question? Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Axsman, and which part of A U S T R I A is Mottaret in? Toofy Grin

Stayed there once. It was overun with mould, dirty patches on the walls where heads had rubbed against them, cold, noisy and full of drunken Dutchmen. The food was poor, over salted and served with a grimace. The wine below €50 a bottle was not drinkable and the bar pricesa typical 3v rip off. You really should have done some research before booking.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Frosty the Snowman, Very Happy Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Frosty the Snowman, So the sort of place where They might let me through the door then? Sounds Ideal.

To answer your (implied) question, I'm doing Austria with the boys (Ischgl) this year but Mrs Axs fancied a return to the 3V and although my own 3V experience was somewhat jaded, through it coinciding with the EOSB, it didn't entirely put me off. The (blurry) days I can remember (some parts of) were quite enjoyable as I (dimly) recall Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Axsman, pS...Only kidding, never been. I do love threads where folks ask for opinions of plces AFTER they have booked Blush
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Frosty the Snowman, yes it does seem pretty daft, but then I guess like me they just want to know what they've got to look forward to. Very Happy

Hotel looks great on the web, and is Trip Advisor's no. 1 in Meribel so can't be all bad. Location looks good too, (as confirmed by Mouth )

Just hope it snows a bit before we get there Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
P.S Meribel Mottaret looking a little bare at present. Sad

snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Whereas Ischgl is already starting to look promising Very Happy

snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy