Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Watching the world cup on my computer?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Is it possible, whats the best/cheapest way to do it?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I looked yesterday and couldn't find anything other than Eurosport which has a subscription fee.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
dulcamara, When you are in Mayrhofen you won't have to worry as all the ski racing is shown, and more (Europa Cup, National Champs, etc) on Austrian and German TV as well as Eurosport. there is also good coverage of snowboard events as well.

Otherwise it is a case of hope that one of the channels like JustTV work, they were not showing any of the weekend's races though

Sue wink

Alternatively you can always show up at the events in your neck of the woods as a trio of snowHeads did at the weekend Laughing
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
In previuos years I've watched on the Norwegian state television station online. Free and high quality stream, but obviously with Norwegian commentary. Not blocked from a German IP, at least. I should look in to if they are still offering this.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Give this a try. It's worked for me in previous years. Will try it again this winter.
http://www1.nrk.no/nett-tv/direkte/nrk1
nrk 1 and 2 generally have non-stop winter sport on Saturdays and Sundays.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy