Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Early Season Long weekend

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am thinking of doing a trip in November.
Does anybody know which resorts have their Glaciers or other lifts open?
I would prefer Austria but have an open mind.
Please help
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Tignes would be my choice, but no doubt there are some in Austria too.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
St. Anton/Lech/Zurs opens on Nov 27th and I'm sure some of the Austrian Glaciers are open prior to that (Hintertux?)

In France Tignes as per Pam W and I think Val Thorens is meant to be open then.

As to what IS actually open on that day well that's in the lap of the man in the sky throwing down the whitestuff.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
See the thread I posted on Saas Fee. If there's a but more snow it would be really nice. Zermatt also close by if you have wheels.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hintertux is open year round. Their website is saying 150cm of snow at the top, 80cm at the bottom and it snowed yesterday.
http://www.hintertuxergletscher.at/en/skigebiet/195/aktueller+Liftstatus.html

I was in Soelden yesterday and the snow there looked fantastic.

Looking on the Tignes webcam, it still looks a bit scratchy, but maybe by the end of November it will start to look more skiable.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Downhill Sailor, We've still got some very limited availability left on the www.skiandboardcamp.com which includes transfers from Geneva to Tignes, three nights catered accommodation, three day lift pass and use of 2010 test equipment. There's not much left...but I can give you a list of what we have if you like? Email me joanne.mountainsunltd@talktalk.net
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy