Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hotels - venice (marco polo)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone got a tips for cheap hotels at the airport in Venice.
Just had a group that wants to stop-over and have searched and found some, but thought someone may know a little gem

Many thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Wayne, I recently flew into Venice airport late evening and stayed at the Titian Inn. Close to airport but with quiet well furnished rooms. They do a collection service from the airport (for which they charge a couple of Euros per person).

Flying back I stayed the previous night at the Hotel Holiday in the suburb of Mestre. This is a bit further from the airport, but since I had a hire car to return the next morning that wasn't a problem. Arriving at the airport you'd either need to be collecting a hire vehicle or take a taxi to get there.
Neither of these hotels were particularly cheap, but I guess their proximity to Venice raises the price! Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cheap and venice do not go together
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the tip Alastair Pink. I will call them later today.

chrisb wrote:
Cheap and venice do not go together

They do if you know how to ask
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy