Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morillon - Lessons/Ski school non standard days

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

A quick query to see if anyone knows if it is possible to book ski school in Morillon for a non-standard week (i.e. six lessons but not from Sunday to Friday)? The opportunity to hit the slopes Tuesday to Tuesday has come up, and a beginner would love to come. The days pose a bit of a headache though! Unfortunately she is the only group member requiring lessons, so private lessons split between a small group is not possible. Any suggestions how we can solve this dilema are welcome. Maybe some teaching from the group, in combination an hour private tuition for a few days, but that has to be a last resort...

I did do a forum search but attempts around ski school morillon weren't successful! So please be kind Smile

Many thanks in advance
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Preobrahzenskoe, I think it will probably depend on when you're going.... if it's a quiet time then possibly one of the ski schools will do a deal....... best to try and contact them and see.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Preobrahzenskoe, when are you going?

Might be an idea for her to do a learn to ski course at one of the indoor slopes in the UK first. Be easier to slot into a group a few days into the week if she can link turns.

And welcome to snowheads!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Preobrahzenskoe, Welcome to Snowheads snowHead We were in Morillon late last January and a couple of my group had some private lessons with Zig Zag. May be worth contacting them as - as said above - much will depend on when you are there. There would be no chance at half term, for example
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for the replies. We're planning on being there 29th Dec to 5th Jan. I've never skiied over the new year so not sure how busy it will be? I'll phone direct to see if a deal could be struck.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Preobrahzenskoe, New Year is normally a very busy week. Good luck with speaking to the ski school, but I think there's a strong chance that the ski school won't be able to run non-standard group lessons for that week.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
New year will probably be busy but ski schools should be happy to let you do a fews days with one group and then a few days with "next weeks" group. could work out well if it allows you to fit in at a new level for the second half of the holiday.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
gilo, that would work with most skiers, but the problem is that Preobrahzenskoe's friend is a beginner. If she misses the first 2 days of the beginner class she won't be able to slot back in with them as they'll probably be turning and using lifts by that stage, whilst she'll still need to learn how to put her skis on.

That's why I suggested she learn in the UK first - she'll then be at a level where it should be possible to slot in with a group part way through the week.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy