Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

L2A in Jan w/c 16th

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
On the recomendation of a friend I have signed up for a couple of refresher lessons with Easiski (Charlotte) in Jan.
I haven't done much skiing and none for the last 5 years.

Can anyone tell me how you have found lessons with Charlotte or would you recommend looking for a lesson buddy?
I'm hoping to be able to join competent friends on the slopes before the week's out.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sue Bowman, Welcome to snowHead There are a lot of easiski fans on here and I'm certainly one. I've had a lot of lessons with her over the last 3 years and my daughter has too, for both of us our skiing has improved greatly. I've had one to one, one to two and one to three lessons. For just a couple of lessons I would think one to one is best.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sue Bowman, welcome to sHs. Easiski is the best of a long list of instructors I have had. I doubt if you'll find better. Individual and group lessons both have merits; individual means the lessons are concentrated on your own specific needs. Group allows you to watch, and be able to chat over points with, others. I agree with Colin that if you are just having a couple of lessons, individual tuition would be great.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sue Bowman, welcome to snowHead . The easiski philosophy is all about making skiing the mountain as natural as walking the streets. She always tries to get the best from her students and in my view she is a good teacher. If you really want to learn I expect she will quickly bring you back to a point you can join your friends, but she never pushes you beyond what you are comfortable with achieving and likes to see you putting into practice some very useful exercises between lessons. She has wonderful enthusiasm for her profession and a true love of skiing and the mountain.

I would agree that a few one to one lessons would probably be best - good luck.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for all your good advise. It sounds as if L2A is like your second home! and I bet you all know each other too.
Is there anyone who's going to be there for the week commencing 16th January? It would be good to meet up and make new friends. Putting a face to a name is always good - and to hear some tales from the slopes would be interesting.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy