Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

place in chalet available for female skier Zermatt 13 December, 1 week

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for a female skier to share room in Chalet Kamanga [all inclusive, incl. wine!] , Zermatt, from 13 December [1 week]. Would be nice to have a skiing partner [I am upper intermediate I guess :~/ ] , but if you want to do your own thing, that's fine too. Booked this because it came cheap, £450 all inclusive, all meals provided, flight from London to Geneva + transfer. Chalet is supposed to be 2 min from ski slope.
Will be out of the country from tomorrow, so might not be able to have access to internet. Back on 3 November to check this site! :nice:
Chri
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Can you let me have more info please
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
bottleofbolly wrote:
Hi Can you let me have more info please
Hi
have a look at Chalet Kamanga on the Iglu website. They provide a detailed information both about the chalet and what's included [meals, wine] and the resort. Flight is from London.
Could you tell me a bit about yourself? I've been skiing for quite a number of years now, so feel faily confident, although am not a perfect skier by far. I like to get quite a bit of skiing done so will probably be on the slopes for most of the time. What are you looking for in your ski holiday?
Chri
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy