Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Belle Plagne Experts please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've booked for over New Year at the Residence Les Nereidies in Belle Plagne. I've been to Belle Plagne twice before so know the rough location of the hotel. My daughter will be three at the end of November so I'm planning on booking her in with ESF (believe it will be the bit behind Mercure/Eldorador hotel) unless it's moved since I last went. Is what I'd like to know is if it is possible and reasonable to ski her down from the Nereidies to ESF - could I just stick her between my legs or buy one of those reins things...it would be so much easier if it was possible rather than us and our eight year old having to lug our stuff over while walking. the reason I'm asking beforehand, rather than just "suck it and see" is purely for the purpose of whether I should buy some kit before going (reins thingies and maybe those things that stick the tips of her skis together) Thanks.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Shimmy Alcott, Serach thefatcontrollers posts, IFIRC correctly he has stayed at BP and I guess his offspring would have gone to ski school.
For us BP is on the way to somewhere else, although it does have a splendid mogul field for beginners at times Very Happy
and a rather good creperie ...but not quite as good as the one in Plagne Centre snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Shimmy Alcott, we stayed three times in Belle Plagne, at the same part of the village, behind the Eldorador. The piste down to the ski school meeting points is fairly gentle. I recall the kids met higher up the path than the adults too, on the right=hand corner, although I'm not sure about the creche . You probably won't have far to go from Neriedes at all. Sometimes easier if you do have to walk to go through the underground car park (or through the Eldorador). Looking at a village map the 'Jardin d'Enfants' is at no 19 on the top half of the plan. you will be staying at 13 I think. http://www.stevematt.f9.co.uk/laplagne2004/bellplagne.html
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Helen Beaumont, Boredsurfing, thanks

Looking at the map it is as I suspected, we've stayed in the Eldorador so would walk up the gentle slope to ski school and the kindergarten...it does look like that slope will continue gently up to the hotel. ~I think she will be fine just between my legs. Roll on December!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy