Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Liberty Skis UK website and demos

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Liberty Skis have been in the UK for a few years but have been a bit quiet in recent times. This is all set to change. We now have a new UK website and will be demoing across the UK in November. I know we mostly do fat skis and the UK isnt the greatest place to demo these however we have to use the facilities we have. The domes are the best we have so we will be visiting most of those.

Find out more about the 2009/2010 Liberty Ski range and our November demo dates.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Oh and it kind of goes without saying, but there will also be NS boards and Icelantic skis available for demo.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
tombeaton, great news!

(just out of curiosity, why not tie in with the ski test on the 14th? - you're much more likely to get riders having a look when you're not competing with the outlay of an MK ski test on the 14th am, and a Hemel meet up for snowheads on the 14th pm. You might get less riders than you were hoping for - just a thought).
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Frosty - at this point the demo date was primarily organised for Never Summer which does fine by itself. We are at Tamworth on the 14th. It is a shame about the clashes on the 14th. You can never work to everyones diary. However, there will be more demos and more snowheads meets. I went to one of yours at Hemel and it was a good evening! I will try and keep on top of your upcoming dates and see what can be done. Feel free to let me know by email etc if you have anything specific planned.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy