Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Female skier to share room BANSKO, Bulgaria 09-16 Jan '10

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Eight of us booked since early this year, but through various reasons, peeps have been slowly dropping out and I found myself with 4 empty places. I have just filled one place and looks like two places might be taken by one of two couples, which leaves me one spare place and I do not want to loose our group discount, nor have to pay the extra suppliment on my room.

Looking for a female skier (any age) to share room with myself (38 ) on trip and be ski buddy. Most of party are boarders and just me skiing solo at moment. If one of couples do come on board, there will be an additional skier (either Novice or Advanced, depending on couple joining us, as both partners within couples are boarders). I am an advanced skier and an instructor at a local dry ski slope. No problems with all levels of ski runs. However, skis being taken this year (3/4 length piste skis) are not suitable for off piste, so will not be doing any this time around. Must have sense of humour and know how to have a good time with a bunch of idiots! Lots of apres ski in bars and clubs.

Can't ski but still interested? PM me and I will let you know about my offer to train you free of charge. Your location within the UK will be the only limiting factor.

The cost of holiday is quite low thanks to the group booking, "early bird" booking and online booking discounts we got, but monies are due in by 14th November, 2009. If you can't manage this, then please do not contact me! I will cover the £15 admin fee for the change to your details on booking. You will also need your own Insurance and obviously, spending money.

If you are interested and want more info, leave post or PM me for all details. You can also email me direct on playfull at mail dot com.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy