Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bondage Gear Pain!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This bondage gear lark can be a bit painful! Shocked

Yep,I've just got back from a rather uncomfortable hour at Tamworth Snowdome trying to break in my brand new alpine ski boots! Toofy Grin . Bought them last Saturday after consultation and expert boot and footbed fitting from CEM. I know that initially the boots are meant to be feel tight and it takes time for the liners to bed down. Does anyone know how long this should typically take ie hours/days?

I'll perservere though, wearing them round the house - hope nobody rings the doorbell whilst I've got them on. Smile

Makes me appreciate the comfort of Telemark boots even more! Laughing
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Alastair Pink, After I'd skiied in mine for a week I had to take them back to get some small adjustments. FIt like a glove after that though! I got them from Footworks in Cham.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
beanie1 wrote:
FIt like a glove after that though!

Didn't the boot fitter have a better understanding of human anatomy ? Toofy Grin
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy