Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone booked a french sleeper yet this year?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
..if so, how? When I try and search for tickets via http://www.voyages-sncf.com I get told there are no available trains. If I switch to a timetable search I can find the train times, but when I thne ask for tickets it tells me there are no trains Puzzled

I'm searching within the 3 month booking period (if I go over 3 months it tells me they aren't on sale yet), so what gives...have they sold out already, is the website broken, or am I just being a muppet Smile

All thoughts appreciated...
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
When and where are you travelling? It works for trains from Paris to Moutiers in December.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've been looking at trains from Paris to Bourg...though I think that should be the same train as the Moutiers one?

Sorry, should also have said that I was looking at Thursday or Friday night trains coming back on Sunday. I guess these are the most popular, but I still can't believe they've sold out...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I read on the raileurope site that tickets for the 3 months beyond 15th december are going to be released at 5am on 14th October...set your alarm clock! Maybe you could phone raileurope and double check this.

The direct Eurostar to the alps has been on sale for some time but I don't think this is the one you are referring to.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snowymum, thanks - I've just had a look for trains on the 11th and it does show me prices for those, so looks like you're right. To be fair it probably says that somewhere on the french rail site, but my french isn't good enough to read it!

Anyway, thanks for your help - I'll go and set my alarm now snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy