Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

AAaaarrgh!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
All these "snow report" threads, with new posts coming up regularly... I keep clicking with hopes in my heart, but no snow or even a decent forecast of a dusting.

I can still take it now. But come mid November I'll be a nervous wreck.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
horizon, you can shove your snow reports. Twisted Evil I'm off for some autumn walking in the Alps, this weekend. Have enjoyed lovely sunshine and clear days, and some walking in T shirts (with fleece in the backpack wink )for the last 6 or so Octobers. Even into early November. Hasn't stopped the snow coming later, when it's due. And even if you don't give a damn about my walking holiday, what about the other poor old cows? They're still out on the pastures.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
our cows are down for a long time now. Looking at my old photos we are behind with the snow line at the moment, but its early as hell yet. Last year Nov 1st I was hiking and a riding in a metre of schnee.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
horizon, pull yourself together, man! you deserve a thorough flaming from carled wink
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Don't worry, there's bound to be snow on the horizon. Toofy Grin
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Is there usually snow in the Alps this time of year? I don't start perusing snow reports and webcams until late Novembe, and often there is very little to see at that point.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
horizon wrote:
All these "snow report" threads, with new posts coming up regularly... I keep clicking with hopes in my heart, but no snow or even a decent forecast of a dusting.

I can still take it now. But come mid November I'll be a nervous wreck.

There are already 3 nonglacier resorts open in the US. Should be 5 or 6 by the end of next week.

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Thu 8-10-09 17:36; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hey my beef isn't (yet) with the snow, it's with the incessant updating of threads on a zillion resorts!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
queen bodecia, a good policy. There is sometimes snow at this time of year but it's pretty irrelevant to the more important question of whether there will be snow at Christmas.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
horizon, snowing in Scotland this week!
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
http://www.obertauern.com/winter/wetter.html Heavy snow forecast for Obertauern on 12th October and I notice on the webcams they have put the marker posts up along some the road edges and the snow cannons are out! (how sad is this that I'm watching such activity?) Looking at http://www.j2ski.com/snow_forecast/Austria/ snow seems to be coming to most of Austria. Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy