Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Polaire Star - Bourg st Maurice

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does any one have the contact details for Polaire Star in Bourg St Maurice ? Do they have a website? we are hoping to prebook skis for a rapid start up the hill. Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi MScarth, welcome to snowHead snowHeads! snowHead . Contact them via me, as a snowHead, and you are entitled to a 10% discount. See my sig - click on rates, then ski/board hire for their contact details.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
PG,

Very nice of you are offering a first class accommodation/services and a discount to the snowheads but there is a confusion.
Without asking you gave me the 10% discount when I stayed in your flat in New Year. I notice the in snowShops it is indicating 5%. Puzzled Now you talk about 10% again. Do you not need to revise the snowshop figure?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
No confusion...

ACCOMMODATION - you booked your New Year trip to BSM early last summer. At the time the offer was a direct 10% discount to the snowHead guest booking the holiday, snowShop/snowHead admin wasn't involved. You (and only you as it happens, as the only person to book up so far in advance!) were directly entitled to the full 10%.

Then later in the year the arrangement with admin was sorted out, with the offer revised to a two-way split, 5% going to snowHead guest, 5% to snowHead admin. From that point on anyone was booking under the new system.

SKI HIRE - When this was discussed with admin, he decided at the time that the full benefit of the 10% should go to the snowHead guest. That system stands for the time being. Likewise with...

TRANSFERS - the full tariff is up at http://bsm.alpesprovence.net/aarthur.htm - snowHead bookings through me for taxis and airport transfers entitle the snowHead to the full 10% discount on the quoted price.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
PG,

Thanks for clearing it up.

Even the discount goes the opposite way to become a surcharge, I would still go with you as it would be still cheaper than the other place I stayed in Bourg. Your flat is miles better and I enjoy meeting you and the family too.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy