Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Great on piste crash video

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Sorry this isn't really a topic, but i though it was a great vid, makes a change from all the crazy snowpark and backcountry crashes...the piste is way more dangerous!
http://skiunion.com/videos/girls-suffer-bout-negative-fixation.html
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ouch! Laughing
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not really a major impact Puzzled
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There was a cracking one once where a Woman does a mogul run with her face; that looked like it might sting a bit!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
surely it should be titled 'lamers crash on piste video'

they look like they're from Marseille
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ROFL.... sorry but going to have to google it! Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ha ha...maybe it was a bit lame, but i just saw a few great crash videoa in this articloe toward the end

http://skiunion.com/features/downin-blaze-glory.html
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
shouldn't really laugh, but that is great footage
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
yllap, do you have any association to the skiUnion website since virtually all of your posts seem to link to videos on it? Wink

Don't get me wrong - a nice interesting site - just like to know your angle on this snowHead
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
stoatsbrother, Yes, if people do have connections with a website which they post links to, it's good forum manners to make this known (otherwise the aroma of spam can waft about! Toofy Grin )
Thought - perhaps this should be added to the etiquette section of the Snowheads User Guide?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Yes sorry, my nephew is one of the editors on SkiUnion...a case of family pride i'm afraid. How does one declare that you have an interest in a website or business? out a link in your profile?
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Is it just me or has the ski union site been down for the past couple of days ? Puzzled
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
spyder_pig, not just you....

Quote:
Maintenance Mode

Ski Union is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance.
Please try back in 60 minutes.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
yllap, It's an interesting site - your nephew's doing a good job, and there's nowt wrong with a bit of family pride Smile
Re the topic of people posting here about other websites they have a connection with, there's been some discussion about this here. The basic problem is that a few people seem to join Snowheads only to promote their websites, and rarely if ever post about other matters.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
yllap, Think of this place as like a party. Feel free to get to know everyone and have a few drinks - and a chat - and then mention your nephews site if it seems appropriate to a conversation. Or perhaps start one thread openly introducing the site to us. But just posting links to old news stories on his site and not really taking part in other conversations would be like barging in to that party and trying to sell everyone insurance. snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy