Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

travelling with 4 year old

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hello
I am looking at going skiing on the 23rd january with my husband my daughter of 14 and my 4 year old daughter. I will be looking at putting my youngest in ski school or piou piou this year but was just wondering if any other families are travelling at this time with a child of similar age as I am worried where to go so that she has english children to go with. Last year we went to les menuires and although it was fantastic and she went to the piou piou she was with all french children and found it a bit difficult

any ideas

carla
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
carla4221, go with Snowbizz, your daughter will join a group of 6 british kids in their Toton club for skiing in the Jardin and playing in the creche, fantastic! You might also get a free child place on that date too. snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I would definitely recommend Snowbizz in Puy St Vincent too. We went with them 2 yrs ago and our daughter started skiing in the Totons on her 3rd birthday and loved it!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
carla4221, Little Avago has been going to Ski school from 3 years old. We plastered his crash helmet with the St Georges flag which reminded the instructors that he wasn't french!! The younger instructors said they enjoyed practising their English! wink Laughing
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Avago wrote:
We plastered his crash helmet with the St Georges flag which reminded the instructors that he wasn't french!!

Top tip! I will remember that one next time we have to use a predominantly french class! I did plaster son's name across the front of his helmet last year, along with the snowHead 's sticker across the back Toofy Grin
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
many thanks have been looking at puy with snowbizz and diy and much cheaper diy. I will remember about the flat on the helmet though. Think I will just have to talk one of my friends into coming with her daughter so at least she will have some company
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Snowbizz - your daughter will be in an English ski group. They're great with children, very geared up to family ski holidays and quite competitive on price. They play a kids video on the coach transfer, their clubs are well monitored and the owner of the company is in resort so any problems can be dealt with there and then.
We have been many times with them and quite frankly they were the best discovery (my wife) made. I don't think we could have got a skiing holiday in while ours were younger without them. Been back every year since .

Of course there will be other companies as good but we really have had great holidays with them at Puy.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy