Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bardonecchia , Italy ....anybody been ? feedback needed please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking of going to Bardonecchia in Italy ....anybody been ?

Read a bit on a few websites but wanted to know of any of my fellow snowheads had been.

Any comments on piste, hotels , places to eat very welcome

thanks

Andrew snowHead
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We went in march. Unintentionally really, but turned out good. I really enjoyed it, but it was the end of the season, so, apart from some (a lot) of race training going on, the place was pretty empty.

We stayed at campo smith in an apartment, it was more than sufficient. Ski lockers in the basement and lift just round the corner-ish. Food was mostly taken at the restaurant next to the swimming pool (convenient, good quality and reasonably priced) couple more places to eat just a toddle away. Nothing wrong with any of it.

Main shopping street (with, tiny, supermarket) was quite a trek away, so only went up there twice.

Good skiing (for me Smile), we did ski school in the mornings and went all over in the afternoons, until conditions got too slushy and the legs too jellyish Smile

Before going we were warned it might be a bit limiting (small and tame) but it was more than enough for me (ms rubbish), the child (ms steady) and the ex (gung ho).
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kittya, thanks for the info.....anyone else been
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Their snowpark looks awesome, we're going to Valfrejus at Easter and are planning a day trip to try it out Smile
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
i,ve booked it going 27th feb Smile
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
andybabes wrote:
i,ve booked it going 27th feb Smile

Where are you staying? We're looking to go in January.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snowlamb,

I have booked the Hotel Des Geneys through Crystals

Found a link to the hotel website here it is http://www.hoteldesgeneys.it/eng/index.asp

Hey if you go in January can you pm me when you get back and let me know any tips on places to eat, drink and best runs on the slopes

Good luck

Andrew
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
andybabes wrote:
snowlamb,

Hey if you go in January can you pm me when you get back and let me know any tips on places to eat, drink and best runs on the slopes

Good luck

Andrew

We are going in January. Staying at the Ca Fiore with Neilson. We're back on the 24th - will try and remember to pm you.

S.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
snowlamb,

I will be in Zell Am See that week ..................cant wait
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy