Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Suunto - praise for a great company

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thought I'd share a positive story about the great service I recently received from Suunto.
I bought one of their X6 watches a few years ago. It has an altimeter and you can log your ski-day and then download at the end of the day to produce an altitude graph etc. Anyway, after about 15 months it developed a fault which prevented useful data transfer. Since it still worked to show time, altitude etc on the watch, I didn't bother to get it fixed as I assumed it was out of guarantee. At the end of the season though I decided I ought to get it fixed and investigated how to get a paid repair. In doing so I found out that the guarantee period was 2 years, but by then I had exceeded that, so I just sent it off for a repair expecting to pay for it. I added a note to explain all this. Well Suunto collected it by DHL and a couple of weeks later sent me a new watch all for free. Outstanding! I'd definitely consider buying from them again.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
DCG, great to know. Bought hubby a Suunto Vector recently. He can't stop playing with it rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Matches my experience exactly. Great kit, great service
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Helen Beaumont, wish he could explain to me how to use mine.............................
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have had mine for 6yrs and it is still going strong. Chaged the battery twice but that's it. Great watches and extremely reliable!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy