Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

les arcs piste work.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Noticed some changes being made to a couple of pistes in the summer.

Plan Vert has had the flat taken out completely after the end of the border cross. They have basically dug a cutting, best guessed around 12-16 feet down up until it joins the junction for edelwiess and lac.

The flat on Vallée de l'arc has had the same treatment. However it all looked a bit confusing. I think they may be rearranging the pistes in that area. maybe linking Vallée de l'arc with plan des eaux earlier.

certainly "de-flating" both the the above will make a massive difference to first timers experiences.

Nope, I have no pictures.
Was wondering if anyone else had any?

Tux
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Iv heard that ESF were putting a new kindergarten in plan peisey? anyone have any news on that??
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
tuxpoo wrote:

The flat on Vallée de l'arc has had the same treatment. However it all looked a bit confusing. I think they may be rearranging the pistes in that area. maybe linking Vallée de l'arc with plan des eaux earlier.

Always a good way of spotting the tourists - watching people set off down vallee de l'arc from Arandelieres and putting turns in, whereas the locals / seasonaires would just straightline it.

I wish Kitzbhuhl would do they same on the main run back to the gondola - never managed to get 'up the hump' even ragging it hard on the board fuelled by a couple of cheeky lunchtime jagers

vikkimoore11 wrote:
Iv heard that ESF were putting a new kindergarten in plan peisey? anyone have any news on that??

Dunno - did I hear that the plan was to move it to the new lift by La Vache/Ski Beat chalets? but I could have imagined it and I can't think it will be a great idea moving it away from the ESF building.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy