Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Reminder re passport details if you booked EJ Geneva flights way in advance

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I know there has been a thread on this (and I can't remember which destinations were affected) but just a quick reminder to anyone who booked flights to Geneva a long time ago:

We booked our December and January flights back in May before the additional passport information was required.

I have just gone in to the EasyJet manage bookings site and there is an urgent request to add the details to the December flights (with the usual warning that you will not be able to fly without giving the info) so obviously I have done this but I am still not given the option to add the info to the January flights so maybe they are phasing this in. I will look again in a couple of weeks time.

Just wanted to alert anyone else in the same boat who may not have thought to look at their bookings having made them a while ago.

Loatie
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
loatie, Thanks for that I've a flight in December, booked last May. Will go and look now.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
loatie, It seems to know if you've got flights booked in the same names and remembers the details....IIRC I just had to tick a "Use the same details" box or some such for extra flights. Maybe that's why your Jan flights don't seem to be needing the same amount of info?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
homphomp,

I did wonder about that and like you say I was able to add the 'pre-loaded' details to the December booking for my husband and I as we'd flown in September - but I don't actually get the yellow alert message and the option to add any details as yet for the Jan flights. I will keep checking though and thanks for the thought. Loatie
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've just booked some EJ flights and put my passport details in straightaway. Odd, then, that the confirmatory e-mail carried the yellow alert. Confused
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
loatie, I've just added details for a February flight too but there was a new passenger on that who wasn't on the December flight. It gave me the warning.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy