Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Inghams £75 lift pass offer

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ends 15th October
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If only I had waited to book Mad
On the plus side the cost of the holiday has went up a lot more than what I would have saved on the ski pass and the hotel I'm going to is now full the week we are going

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Fri 2-10-09 21:44; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

the cost of the holiday has went up a lot more than what I would have saved on the ski pass and the hotel I'm going to is now fool the week we are going

well it's a good job you didn't wait then, isn't it? No such thing as a free lunch (or ski pass)
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
pam w, very true Sad
snow conditions
 Jan Henderson
Jan Henderson
No such thing as a free lunch (or ski pass)... it can happen if you keep your eyes peeled.
We've (that's me and three mates) got 7 nights in Val d'Isere chalet hotel (cheap and cheerful, apparently), flights, transfers and half board + free full Espace Killy lift pass thrown in, for £435 all in on Dec 12 - this via iglu.com.
If the early season snow is as good as last year's we'll be laughing.
Reckon there could be similar deals later in the season if bookings don't hold up.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Jan Henderson, we looked at that one as well, but decided on the catered chalet by the Aeroski in Tignes in the end - a little more expensive but still a bargain with the lift pass thrown in Very Happy We're usually last-minuters ourselves, but at the prices Iglu were offering I didn't see the point of waiting. And it's nice to have something definate to look forward to snowHead
Here's hoping that the snow is as good this year as it was last!
ski holidays
 Jan Henderson
Jan Henderson
Jo225 - yes, there were some decidedly dodgy reviews of the chalet hotel in question, but also some (more recent) more positive ones, so decided to go for it.
At that price, if the hotel is awful, we can go out and get pizza instead.
Was in Tignes (Les Brevieres) last season on December 6 and the snow was fantastic - let's hope it'll be as good this time round!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
There are deals to be had where free or reduced lift passes are thrown in. 8 of us are going to ADH in Jan: LGW flights, transfers from Grenoble, catered chalet, 6 day area lift pass - £520 per person. Nice
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Tony_H, which TO? (or self-sourced?)
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
fr0sty wrote:
Tony_H, which TO? (or self-sourced?)

It was Ski France but through www.catered-ski-chalets.co.uk
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy