Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Young Ski Instructors on a Mission

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
In the winter 2009 the New Zealand Ski Club of Kashmir invited 8 young ski instructors from all from all over the world to teach local kids in Gulmarg how to ski. In his short video "This is Kashmir" Jack McCowan tells their story. Watch his video here:
[url]
http://freeskihimalaya.wordpress.com/2009/09/15/young-ski-instructors-on-a-mission/ [/url]
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Chris55, cheers for the link.

For yourself or anyone else interested - if you want to put a link into your post which looks like an internet hyperlink then use this format:

[.url=http://www.blahblahblah.com] then type the words or words you want to replace your long internet link in here [/url]

then when you do the above without the dot at the beginning you get:

type the words or words you want to replace your long internet link here

The link you want people to read then becomes clickable, and a bit easier to follow.

It also spreads the Snowheads love around as this becomes the referral link, which I believe helps the visibility of the forum when it comes to search analytics - although this may have changed as it's been a while since I looked at all that type of stuff... Sad

Cheers!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I was a bit skeptical before watching - just one of those things really - but it turned out to be a really well produced video about a heart warming project. I'd love to be involved in something like this.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy