Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes Snow Report - Winter 2009/10

Poster: A snowHead
stewart woodward, Sad sorry to hear that
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stewart woodward, Hard luck Stewart, sounds painful!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Tough luck Stewart. Sad Hope there are no complications and you are fully fit again before too long.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
stewart woodward, Ouch! I suppose it's some consolation that it's this end of the season and not the other? Hope it gets better quickly.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
stewart woodward wrote:
However my season ended this afternoon after i took a tumble in the snowpark and dislocated my shoulder amd fratured my arm Sad Sad

These young'uns in the park Embarassed
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
OUCH!............you big kid Shocked Shocked Shocked

Set of golf clubs for sale? wink

Hope you're on the mend. Good luck with the recovery.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Kenzie wrote:
These young'uns in the park Embarassed

Everyone, from the pister who rescued me to my boss, have made comments like 'how old are you' ' you are not 16' 'what were you doing in the park' Embarassed Embarassed

Obviously i have not been on the slopes but i keep hearing reports of great skiing and empty slopes Very Happy This afternoon it has been snowing quiet heavily with very little wind so tomorrow should be v good for anyone who can make it here wink

Will question a few people in the bar tomorrow and find out just how good it is
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
stewart woodward wrote:
However my season ended this afternoon after i took a tumble in the snowpark and dislocated my shoulder amd fratured my arm Sad Sad

Ouch - get well soon Stewart Sad
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
stewart woodward, poor you!!! So sorry to hear that.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
stewart woodward wrote:

Oh dear - only just seen this stewart Sad Hope you make a good recovery - at least it was practically at the end of the season anyway
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
See it's dumping snow in Tignes - and everywhere across the Alps by the looks of things?

23cm forecast in Tignes, with the freezing level dropping to 1600m - Val D'Isere is curently all white at 1800m.
Shame the lifts are closed Sad - it's amazing for mid May.....
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Nice blog and commentary from Ise on his recent visit to Tignes. As always great photographs from the guy.

http://snowslider.net/2010/06/17/vanoise/
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I am reliably informed by fellow Snowhead Bergmeister, that those fortunate enough to be on the Grand Motte Glacier this morning were skiing up to 10 cm of powder. B@$tards the lot of 'em eh Mad ??!!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Yay!! snowHead snowHead
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
cathy, getting excited already?!
snow report
rob@rar, don't know how you guessed! Toofy Grin