Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Train from Paris to Grenoble for 19 euros each way

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have recently received an email from SNCF regarding special offers on trains from Paris to Grenoble up until 24th March 2010. They only seem to have saturday trains outside of the peak holiday weeks(Xmas, New Year, most of Feb) but at 19 euros each way for second class and 25 euros each way for 1st class it is worth looking at, especially if considering Les Deux Alpes or Alpe d'Huex. I would imagine these will be snapped up pretty quickly by the Parisians. Hopefully this link should take you to the offer http://www.voyages-sncf.com/promotion-train/idtgv/?prex=T_D1P2_0909_118408_Bons_plans_V2

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sun 27-09-09 18:49; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Is this page available in English please?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://www.tgv-europe.com/en/train-ticket?rfrr=HomeEdito_body_Thinking%20about%20winter%20holidays%3F
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The French site has more details about the iDTGV offer. A number of the larger French cities are also available at 19 euros each way including Toulose and Nice. To see all the other cities available under this offer click on either 'ville de depart' or 'ville d'arrive' on the French version. You can then go back to the English version and enter the name of the towns or cities and find out what is available. From past experience it is always worth checking the French site as the offers don't always appear on the English version.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Unfortunately I can't see any tickets Paris- Grenoble in February 2010.Any ideas, why???
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
waldek, I would assume because it is the peak period for travel to the Alps. Most offers don't include school holiday dates and the February school holidays in the 3 zones in France run from 6th Feb to early March.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I have just received an email from SNCF advising that saver tickets (iDTGV) are now available from 25th March to 16th June 2010. It is showing journeys from Paris to Grenoble, Lyon, Annecy, Chambery, Nice or Toulouse at 19 euros, I haven't checked but I would assume journeys from all these towns to Paris are available at the same price. Hopefully this link will take you to the offer http://www.voyages-sncf.com/promotion-train/idtgv/?prex=T_D1P2_0912_127113_iDTGV
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
skichampcouk, thanks for that.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I'm waiting to book tickets from Grenoble to Paris on 27th March having secured the 19Euro fare outbound on 20th. The only problem is that there is just the one iDTGV that day, getting into Paris after 10pm - not a lot of use to me sadly. Seems I have to carry on waiting for the normal ticket release date 3 months before travel rolling eyes
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy