Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowboard/skiing Buddy Borovets Jan 23rd

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all, not sure if this is the right forum.
Im going to Borovets (23 Jan 2010) with my step daughter 10 she has never been before and will be having lessons morning and afternoons.

I am looking for a snowboard or ski buddy (I board) for when she is in the lessons. More fun boarding/skiing with others.

So if anyone is going to be in Borovets during that week and would like to meet up for some get in touch.

We are staying at Hotel Lion but can always meet at one of the lifts.

Cheers

Matt

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 29-09-09 11:50; edited 2 times in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have you paid a deposit yet? Use the 'Forum Search' button and punch in Borovets. Confused
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have paid deposit. I have been to Bulgaria many times. I have a house on the black sea coast i'm doing up. So I now it's lower standard to what i'm used to in western Europe, but it's all I can stretch too this year. We are staying outside of the main town as we will not be partying (step daughter is 10) Also my experiences in Bulgaria is a few words in Bulgarian gets you you a warm response.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Still hoping I'm not going to be the only one in Borovets
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

Also my experiences in Bulgaria is a few words in Bulgarian gets you you a warm response.

sullyde, I'm sure it does! Have a good holiday.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sullyde - I think a lot of peeps are holding back from early bookings - lots of airlines are cancelling flights and routes at the moment ! Maybe people will know what and where they are doing closer to the time so give this post a 'bump' then.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Seems like winter has come already in Borovets and the forecast until the end of December shows a good chance of heavy snowfalls, meaning that the moment to book for January/Febaruary has come as the cheapest rates of EasyJet and WizzAir will soon be over. At the moment the promotions have reached their peak - e.g. a package of 7 nights on BB in a 3-star hotel just 150m from the Gondola, lift pass for 6 days and a return private transfer Sofia Airport-Borovets-Sofia Airport costs 365 Euro/person... (http://skiborovets.bg/Product.aspx?id=51) I think it is still possible to get a cheap flight ticket for as low as 120 Euro using some of the above carriers.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy