Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hotels near Hemel Snowdome

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking of trying out the snowdome. To far to travel and return in a day so planning to stay overnight

Does anyone know of or recomend any near-by decent budget type hotels ie Premier / Holiday Inn

Have emailed snowdome on this but so far no reply
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Holiday Inn
Premier Inn
Holiday Inn Express

There are a number of events for snowHeads taking place at The Snow Centre over the next few months. Great discounts for snowHeads on recreational skiing. See the "snowEvents" section for details.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Rob@rar

Do you know if any of the hotels you mentioned do any discounted packages in conjunction with the Snowdome

Also, which of the hotels is nearest
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
valleyboy, I don't think there is much to choose in terms of distance. A few people stayed in the Holiday Inn Express (I think) at the big snowHeads event in June. I'm not sure about any discounts for Snow centre customers.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hemel's not really that big on hotels... odd that rolling eyes

There are a couple of pubs in the area which do rooms as well which may work out cheaper (I live next to a Holiday Inn Express near Hemel and their advertised rate is between £50 - £90 a night I think).

The Bobsleigh Inn is around £40-something a night I think - see http://www.macdonaldhotels.co.uk/bobsleigh/ - not stayed there (I live nearby), but I've heard good things and the food is meant to be very good. It's a couple of miles from the Snow Centre.

There's a Premier Inn in the town centre, and the usual Travelodges and stuff scattered around. Have a look on somewhere like http://www.activehotels.com and it should give you most of the options in the area.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
there was a discount coade fot the holiday in express kicking around last time i stayed there...someone in the party paid £42 for a room

if you book premier inn 21 days in advance it is worth checking to see if they are offering the £29 rooms.... worked for me for B'Ham ski show Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Is a 160m slope really worth travelling so far as to need to stay overnight?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy