Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Beginner Group lessons in les arcs.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Me and my girlfreind are going snowboarding in les arcs in december but shes never boarded before so i'm going to book her into a week of beginner group lessons. We're staying in 1800 so which ski school do the snowHead 's recommend.

As we're in 1800 would it be best to go with a ski school based in 1800?

Around what date do ski schools open also as we'll be in les arcs from the 1st of december

Smile
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Arc Adventures in Arc 1800 would be my advice.

Part of the resort (most probably some of the Arc 2000 bowl) seems to open on 5th December, so there will be no lift-served skiing before then. The majority of the domain will open, I think, on the 12th December so I doubt there will be any group lessons before the 13th.

If you have a car and you're itching to get on snow as soon as you arrive head up to Tignes/Val d'Isere. It's less than an hour's drive.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Arc 1950 is open for business on the 5th, so I'm expecting most of the lifts are open as well. Check on www.lesarcs.com for what's open!

steve
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy