Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes December between 12th and 20th for 7 days (advice too pls!)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm looking for something in Tignes in December, hopefully going for 7 days between the 12th and the 20th. I'm new to Europe and pretty new to snowboarding (have around 2 weeks experience).

If I can't find someone to share with, what are my options? I've seen a few places that have double rooms, but not sure what sort of increase in price there'd be if I took a room solo. Would I be better off finding a group to book with?

Any suggestions are appreciated, I'm not tied to Tignes, it just seemed like a reliable December destination. Any info or advice you can think of would really help.

Cheers,
Al
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hiya there dont know if this will be of any help but i just booked a weeks SOLO skiing on those dates in Val disere (up the road from tignes) i booked through UCPA. £480 for 1 week in Val disere including lift pass, equipment hire breakfast, lunch and dinner, insurance, acomidation and 5 days of half day instruction. Addd another 80 to that if you want a return coach from london Victoria direct to the acommidation in val disere.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We can do 7 nights 13th - 20th at £169 per person (based on two sharing type C room, supplements apply to type B and A) for catered chalet accommodation including breakfast, afternoon tea with homemade cakes and a three course dinner with free flowing wine. It's at Les Melezes, Tignes Les Boisses - www.mountainsunltd.com/chalet/chalet-hotel-les-melezes .

You can contact Jude at mail@mountainsunltd.com for further info, check availability, etc.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy