Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

BMI flight Heathrow to Venice canned

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quote:

Unfortunately our service between London Heathrow and Venice will be ending on 15 November 2009.

bug*er

had flights booked for Easter week
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Some good news after Easyjet pulled the EMA to Venice flights:

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/news/Bmi-announces-thousands-new-flights/article-1321526-detail/article.html

"The new routes are to Barcelona, Croatia, Cork, Corsica, Malta, Newquay, Sardinia and Venice. They begin between December 18 this year and May 30, 2010, with tickets on sale from tomorrow (Wednesday). Bmibaby, which employs 275 people in Leicestershire, also announced it would fly to Palma during the winter, and operate a year round service to Geneva and Prague."

Maybe this will help you ?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
pokemon, thanks for the info. As it happens I booked some new flights yesterday - Easyjet Stansted > Ljubljana which are fine for us (in fact it cuts our transfer down from 2.5 hrs to 1.5 hrs) - prices much the same as original flights, i.e. less than £100 each inc bags etc, not bad considering it's Easter hols. Now just have to wait for BMI to coff up the refund.

Just checked the BMIbaby East Mids > Venice route - flights are Fri and Sun, nothing on Sat, and as our accommodation is Sat-Sat then that wouldn't have been ideal. Price wise they are more expensive so all in we're quite happy withe the changed plan. Here's hoping that Easyjet don't ditch the Stan >Ljub route.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
masmith,
Good news..

Have u found cheaper parking in the end?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Kruisler, nah, not looked yet, £56 in terminal long stay is best price could see, more exp. than other airports used recently. We have 6 people travelling in 2 cars so that's really £112 when it looks exp. Grin n bear it I suppose ...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
masmith wrote:
Here's hoping that Easyjet don't ditch the Stan >Ljub route.

oh these things really are sent to try us aren't they. Guesss what's been cancelled. Just the return flight. Now for alternatives ....
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

Here's hoping that Easyjet don't ditch the Stan >Ljub route.

erk - that's the route my friends are taking for our next MTB trip. At least I only need to drive 8 hours south.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
andy, they may be OK, I was told by EZY that the aiport is closed for a few weeks during April only.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
So it is. Nice of EZY to just cancel flights. Spose it's to much effort to sign contract or agree fees for using Maribor (which is not that far up the road) for a couple of weeks.
http://www.lju-airport.si/eng/novica.asp?IDn=2159&IDM=86
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy