Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dolomites - world's 1st cable car with heated seats

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quote from the cable company's webs ite
The 10 seater “Marchner” cableway (3,000 P/h) at Plan de Corones is the first of its kind in the world: the cabins are fitted with elegant heated leather chairs.

Details here

Are The Dolomites really the ski center of the world ( wink )
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Going to Dolomiti next March but not to Kronplatz so will give the heated seats a miss.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I am rather surprised it is the first.

There are quite a few heated chairlifts around already, and I would have expected it first in gondolas.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
alex_heney,
and I would have expected it first in gondolas.

The Fimbabahn gondola in Ischgl has had heated seats since it was replaced 2 years ago, and I don't remember it being claimed as the first.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The Salvenbahn II up to the top of the Hohe Salve in the Skiwelt region (Hopfgarten, Brixen, Söll, etc.) already had heated seats when it was introduced last year - but probably they aren't leather Toofy Grin And certainly not elegant Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
How about the first heated seat introduced into a real "cable car"?

I bet nobody knows because a normal cable car has only one seat and it is reserved for the operator. Do we have cable car operators as members here?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy