Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

BMIBaby to offer free ski carriage

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
More info, including restrictions, here.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Now that is a tempting deal. Thanks Rob. Hmm. I guess I can get to Wengen from Geneva - and Grenoble would be good for La Grave or LDA.... Better make some decisions quickly!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
but they dont have many flights ! example - east mids to geneva (a popular route) only operates on fri/sat/sun and so does the return leg. at bit restrictive for a short break as usually come back monday. easyjet are pulling out of east mids. now what ? !
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
backhojo, Just looked - the flights and Swiss trains work for me from going through EM sat-sat. snowHead Maybe you should accept a fri-sun short break?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rob@rar, Thanks for that info. I'd just recently booked a return flight with Easyjet from EMA to Geneva for mid-March 2010, and then on 3rd September got an e-mail from them about their plans to revaluate (close?) their operations from EMA. Unfortunately the e-mail said that for those flying after Dec 2009 " whilst there is a possibility that your flight may be affected, no final decision has been made. We appreciate this may cause you some concern, but we can assure you that we will advise you as soon as we have more information. This will be in early December 2009, once the consultation with our staff is complete."

This leaves me in a quandary - do I wait until Easyjet confirm the situation (in early December? and miss out on offers now available from other carriers) or do I assume the Easyjet flight will be cancelled and take the opportunity now of booking the BMIBaby deal? In the past I've been pleased with the service Easyjet offer, but since they have now chosen to raise uncertainty about their 2010 flights from EMA occurring I feel they should allow affected customers to have the option now of cancellation with refund. Evil or Very Mad

P.S. On examining BMIBaby's T's & C's it seems their standard checked baggage allowance is only 18kg (rather than Easyjet's 20kg). However it does say that ski or board "shoes" are carried f.o.c if carried with the relevant skis or snowboard.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy