Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Please sponsor me doing a Sky Dive with the Red Devils for skiers with disabilities!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Help! On the 1st October 2009 10 X Chill Factore & DSUK staff are jumping out of a perfectly good plane to raise well needed funds so that skiers with disabilities can continue enjoying this life-enhancing, therapeutic and exciting sport.

Please help raise funds for Disability Snowsport UK through http://www.justgiving.com/sophiewood/

Any donations would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I did it!!! Sky diving with the Red Devils to raise money for Disability Snowsport UK - a charity that allows people with any disability to be able to take part in a life-enhancing, therapeutic exciting sport alongside able bodied people. Take a look if you have 10 mins
Disability Snowsport UK - Accept No Limits from John Currie
http://vimeo.com/6869679

What a jibbering wreck I was beforehand but thankfully big Red Devil Corporal Billy Blanchard came to my rescue and took contro! Nerves completely got the better of me but these guys were fantastic. It's a good thing to challenge yourself and put yourself in a position that frightens you and takes you completely out of your comfort zone. I started to think why on earth am I putting myself through this until Nic from Chill Factor e who was also jumping said ' just remember why we signed up for this, to help make other peoples lives easier'

Thanks to the Red Devils & the rest of the fab team who did the skydive. Thanks to all of you for your donations It really means a lot to me and to Disability Snowsport UK - The Skiers and Boarders Charity.

If you haven't donated yet please dig deep for this fantastic charity. If you want proof in the pudding (and I did look like a pudding!) take a look at this... www.watchmyreddevilskydive.com/sophiewood

Thank you
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy