Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Munich Car Hire

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone confirm which companies are definitely at the airport, rather than miles away. After last year's shenanigans, I would rather pay an extra couple hundred quid (split 8 ways) and know I will be collecting and dropping at theairport. I think Alamo are on site (and do a Caravelle), but I'm not sure who else.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ghost Dog, This link takes you to the Munich Airport page for car rentals:

http://www.munich-airport.de/en/consumer/anab/mietwagen/index.jsp

However it was announced in my local paper last week that Budget are closing their operation in Germany so they will no longer be available - I notice that they are still listed but may not be taking any bookings for later on.

You then need to visit each of the individual web pages - the addresses given on the airport site imply that they are all on-site.

hope that helps

Sue wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks, I booked via UKCARental last year, which morphed into holidayautos who booked me into Thrifty which is miles away. Not doing that again.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ghost Dog

The big name operators - such as Hertz, Avis & Sixt were all definitely in the terminal in Nov 2008 in a new-ish purpose built location. Assuming they still are (no reason to suspect otherwise) all are nevertheless a fair walk from arrivals - probably about 15 mins I would guess.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy