Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lucky or skillfull?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
at what point did the pants turn brown

http://www.break.com/index/dude-races-avalanche-down-mountain.html
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Planned exit route - lucky & skillful to get over bottom of slab but triggered it with a heavy fall first down the chute.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Plust the slope angles eases off almost immediately after the trigger zone. So once the slide had started it didn't rapidly accelerate as would normally happen in these situations with sustained or steepening slope angles. In saying that took some skill to get out of it but he also had a bit of luck just as he gets out of the slide.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Wow, that was a big one (I couldn't see the edges) - and he was going FAST or he'd still be in it
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
He stuck his landing but if he hadn't then he would have been in trouble. After that the slope angle doesn't allow the avy to build much pace so i guess he was lucky!!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy