Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I'm a hopeless case............

Poster: A snowHead
Booked my ski trip for Jan yesterday

Just checked the web cams Embarassed
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You're not alone Blush
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Boris, Where have you booked? Vallandry by chance?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Boris, Well you only have another 136 or so days to keep on checking oh come on you know you will have a sneaky look every day
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thefatcontroller, yes - well I like it Cool
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Boris wrote:

Boris Sad is booking in May for next March and looking at the webcams Embarassed Laughing
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Boris wrote:
thefatcontroller, yes - well I like it Cool

Sorry, wasn't knocking, good choice Cool
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
thefatcontroller, no realised that wink

I am a fan of it though - ease of access to Les Arcs and La Plagne and a quiet resort for families. If I had the money I would be buying there in a shot - ang getting a Disco to get there of course snowHead

Well an XC90
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Boris

You are not alone. After the substantial late July snowfall above 2000m in the Alps, my monitoring of freezing levels on Snowforecast.com began in earnest.....
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Yep - You're not alone. Not due out in Canada until January, but already have my firefox toolbar 'Weather Watcher Live' set to the nearest weather station out there!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
If you've been monitoring the webcams over the past month, you will see the Alps have been battered again by another superhot Summer Sad
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Whitegold, I know I was there 4 weeks ago - it was lurvely.

Still snow at altitude though

Funny thing about the summer tends to be hot Puzzled

But I think a hot summer leads to a cold winter
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Boris wrote:

Smile

Well, it's already late August. Already, time to build up a snow base.

During summer, I check the webcams only after summer snow storms. I can't stand to see the glaciers melting ...
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
My Google homepage includes the top cam at Kaprun. I'm as sad as the rest of you.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hi Boris

I think you already late because the month is continuous August so you have to build time on snow base.
I will check out the webcam after summer snow will be complete.
So you don't try it at that time.
snow report
Boris wrote:

But I think a hot summer leads to a cold winter

In which case Vallandry should be in for a fantastic winter Toofy Grin They had their hottest summer, apparently, in over 10 yrs - it was about 38degrees most days when we were there in August Very Happy Very Happy
snow report
Ghost Dog, yup - all that lovely white stuff turned to grey slush and dirt Sad Still, there's plenty of time until I'm out there in February, so some hope yet - I usually add the live webcam to my desktop background in October...
snow conditions
Snowing at top today (Kaprun).
snow report
Yaqy! Snow doen to Alpincenter today. Winter has arrived (temporarily, before anyone tells me this is common but won't last yada yada yada).
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy