Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

60000 posts on SCGB chat forum?

Poster: A snowHead
From the many posts I read the majority of participants seemed to be non members. Anyone know the ratio of non-members : members?
My guess is 80 :20. If this is the case and the forum is not re-opened to the masses then it'll implode.
Ah well, c'est la vie.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
They messed up. But with a disgusting arrogance which is what annoys me most. I hope their "discussion groups" sink without a trace now. Which they will. I am convinced of it. Twisted Evil
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes but Boardski, that figure was 4 days ago. It's out of date, now they've got 60,012 - that's 12 posts to the buy/sell page by people trying to sell their memberships Smile Very Happy Laughing Mr. Green
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
he he he he!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It's over for you SCGB. And I love it. Twisted Evil Long live snowheads! Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Just posting here for the first time after a week or so of stomping around and being grumpy on the Club site.

Has any of non-members thought about writing to the club and asking it to remove the stuff he/she wrote from the archive he/she no longer has access to?

AFAIK you still own the copyright of that material... and David Goldsmith has been plugging precisely this point in our o-so-exclusive new forum!

Sorry if you've covered this elsewhere, but still plugging through the various threads...
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Slowplough had posted elsewhere about this.....I think we're still waiting for a reply from SCGB
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
proper fun

Last edited by After all it is free Go on u know u want to! on Wed 26-08-09 11:50; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Flip Crawford2, AAMF NO1 spks txt here 4 toffee we're 2 bwd Natives is gr8 but it's 2 L8 for us ppl to learn. CYA wink
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Flip, that conversation happened a year ago!!
Looks like u fell asleep on the bar and missed happy hour Laughing

Welcome to snowHeads!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Interesting that this "60k posts" thread is now adjacent to the "Ski Club's over-60 restriction" thread.

There will be a Swinging 60s thread shortly for the real nostalgics and elderly wife-swappers.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
David Goldsmith,
Only if you start it Toofy Grin
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Wow! Flip Crawford2, that is a Bump of major proportions. It may even be a record.
I presume you got to the post from a Search Engine list, and failed to notice the date. Easily done.
Bumping posts is generally considered bad form, but I'm not sure bringing back a thread after a year is so much Bumping as Archeology. Smile
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Maybe it was buried alive, though. It's still a live issue, like many things that people would rather leave buried ...
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
u brain wrote:
Flip, that conversation happened a year ago!!
Looks like u fell asleep on the bar and missed happy hour Laughing

Welcome to snowHeads!

U, flip has just turned 18, so he's finally getting to the bar - he's been on Natives for a few years, in fact, 3 years ago we had a Natives party for him, except he was too young to come to it... Very Happy
latest report
Thanks Foxy
I was right these peeps here take themselves sooo serious. I say LIGHTEN up or you will all get old before you can Ski properly!
snow report
Funny you should say that, Flip, because we were just saying to each other that people in here don't take themselves seriously enough. It's time people treated skiing with a bit of gravity.

Evo & Pritt
ski holidays
U do ouy od backward writing owt I can od it stol
ski holidays
Flip Crawford2, U always writes his name backwards.
latest report
Thank-u Ray Zorro, but I can't help it, since I am afflicted with Dailysex.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy