Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lift pass prices for 2009 /2010

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I see the whole Portes De Soleil as well as the Les Gets/Morzine lift pass prices have been released for next season.

http://www.morznet.com/lift-system-and-passes/morzine-and-portes-du-soleil-lift-pass-prices-winter.htm

Doesn't look to much different to last years prices if I remember correctly.

Any other resorts/ski areas released prices yet?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
garyscott20, apart from a €3 increase on the weekend pass (which was ludicrously cheap anyway) some of these prices are actually (whisper it) lower than last year. Some are a little bit higher, but even the PdS prices look good. Now can we keep this a secret please, just you and me, OK? wink

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Mon 10-08-09 15:45; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
garyscott20, andyph, can you please have this thread pulled. It's going to cause more of a problem than the Nixmap thingy. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
See you outside the Yeti then, Lou? Toofy Grin wink
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
andyph, only whizzing past practising my skiing which 'sucks' IIRC Toofy Grin

Will be there end next week for a few days just to make sure the MTB'ers aren't making too much mess. And then after that I will allow myself to start counting down to Christmas Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Just got back from a week on Saturday. Fabulous weather. Really hot most days and we were also treated to a couple of tremendous thunderstorms.

If you guys don't say anything I won't say anything about those prices.

Lou, now my holiday is over I have started my countdown to winter, hence the search for lift pass prices.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
garyscott20, for me (but not the rest of the family who were/willl be a few days short Toofy Grin ) it was worth (by about 10€!) getting a season pass last year as I purchased the early offer. So might just check out your kind link ..........
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Lou, we will be getting the early offer season pass this year. Having the pass may also force us to sneak a few weekends if the chalet is not booked Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
garyscott20, the early offer is not for the PDS season pass is it? I would be tempted if it were but seem to think that its only Les Gets/Morzine. I would love to be proved wrong but I think when I have queried it before its because it is made up of so many resorts that they can't all agree.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Maybe we could have a mini snowHead getogether? We are there 24-3 Jan.

The earlybird offer I got last year was just LG/Morzine. But you do get a couple more discount vouchers to use in PDS and a couple of free days elsewhere in different ski areas which was nice Very Happy
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Lou, we shall be there from mid December to the end of January probably - then back again for March and onwards. We do get three free days in other ski areas in France (Haute Savoie so we tend to go to Flaine, Les Contamines and St Gervais) and then three half price ones in Switzerland so that's always good value.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
garyscott20 wrote:
Any other resorts/ski areas released prices yet?

Most of places I normally ski in Austria, are also keeping same prices as they had last year. But they were going up for 2eur/year for quite some time now, so it's about time they stopped Smile
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Pamski, unfortunately the early offer seems to just be for Les Gets/Morzine. With young kids we tend to stick to this area nowadays. Maybe in a few years we will need to look at shelling out a bit more for the Portes Desoleil pass, but for now it is just Les Gets/Morzine with the odd day or two in other area.

We are out for the 1st week of Jan, so will probably miss you Lou,.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy