Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Opinions please - We Love 2 Ski site

Poster: A snowHead
Hello all

I have been contacted and offered various advertising options on this site http://www.welove2ski.com/jsp/index.jsp - as experienced, savvy, knowledgable and easily flattered skiers wink , is this a site you would consult, access, seek information from Puzzled

I'm aware of the site of course, but I'm not sure I've ever used it - if I need to know something about resort I don't know, or facilities I need to check, I'm more likely to ask you lot.....

Any opinions, for or against, would be welcome - merci
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
never seen it before sorry ???
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Anniepen, I have used it and do like it but it is or was set up to promote a select band of resorts. Resorts which the author(a journo iirc) thought were the best of the best worldwide.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've come across it before, but never bothered to bookmark it. Generally seems the same old recycled information available anywhere.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anniepen, looked at it a few times during the last season, liked some of their articles, but during the season they didn't seem to update the site that often.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
i think it's pretty lame, but I'm probably not its or your target market
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
According to, er, themselves they are "Britain's best ski website".

According to Hitwise, who know such things, they are outside the Top 50 of Britain's most popular (300ish) Ski Sites, and their traffic levels are around one tenth of those of Snowheads.

Alexa ranks them around 1,000,000th in the world...

Nice looking site though.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Wasn't that the site set up by, James Cove, Arnie Wilson, and A N Other? Looks slick. So unlike our dear snowHeads. Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks all - have to agree with general consensus. I've spent a couple of hours browsing the site and it's not grabbing me. achilles, The founders are Sean Newsom (journalist) and Peter and Felice Hardy (of Hardy's Guide) - may be others of course.

On the plus side, it's an attractive site and easy to negotiate, but I can't now remember a single ad I've seen on there.....

Thanks again - as always, SnowHeads is MY ski site of choice Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
northantsred wrote:
Anniepen, I have used it and do like it but it is or was set up to promote a select band of resorts. Resorts which the author(a journo iirc) thought were the best of the best worldwide.

Not heard of it before / not seen it before but anything that promotes people going to "resorts we love" aka Jackson Hole, Verbier, ValDI, Cham, Aspen is a good thing as that means there'll be more space for the rest of us in lesser resorts...
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Anniepen, j2ski would be a better imho Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Didn't they initially set up a forum too a few years back - where our own beloved Mr Goldsmith found that all the usual variations of his name had been registered by others... possibly snowHeads? wink
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Personally I think it's a great site. Choose your skiing level and hey presto a list of resorts to choose from. It was because of this site that I went to engelberg and Alagna last season and they didn't disappoint. I love the layout and quality of the content but I would agree with the comment that it doesn't seem to get updated with much new content during the season.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
stoatsbrother wrote:
Didn't they initially set up a forum too a few years back - where our own beloved Mr Goldsmith found that all the usual variations of his name had been registered by others... possibly snowHeads? wink

Laughing ah yes, I remember that! Can't remember if it was this lot or another though.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Anniepen, thanks. stoatsbrother, stroll down this thread for a walk along memory lane.
latest report
maybe I should make a post there?

Whaddaya think? wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy