Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Saas Fee IASI Level 2

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey Guys quick trip report. I was out in Sass Fee last week sitting my IASI level 2 which thankfully I passed. Toofy Grin

Resort is amazing for summer skiing and so easy to get to. Flew to Zurich and got the Train to Visp and the bus up all on the easy to book on line before I left. Stayed in the Glacier hotel great staff and service and infested with the Warren Smith crowd who where great fun and the coaches where incredibly friendly to all around them. Hotel was very cosy and staff where awsome food was good some days ok others. but all round more than acceptable.

Conditions where variable, lifts where closed on our first day but we had blue skies and great skiing for the rest of the week with mixed snow conditions from bullet proof to porridge. Great variety of steep runs and amazing to see the Race squads from all over the world to ohh and aww at including the French senior team Shocked Shocked Shocked Lifts ques where not to bad and if you where not on a course there is enought ot keep you busy for 3 days

Village is wonderfull with loads ot do in the afternoon and no way you could be bored.Did find it a tad expensive for Food and Drink outside the hotel and was rapped on the top of the mountain. Photos are below

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=69552&id=1368871577&l=8174182efa

Had a great week skiing and I will have to go back in the Winter as the place looks great. They also got fresh snow on Tuesday so it should be well worth a visit.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Fattes13, Great pics - brought back good memories of Saas Fee.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cad99uk, Place really suprised me but had a great time and will be back in the winter next year
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Fattes13, nice photos, and congratulations.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Fattes13, great photos, thanks for posting, got me quite excited now as we've just booked a sneaky week there in a couple of weeks time Toofy Grin
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Fattes13, fantastic photos, I love the place and great to see how it looks in summer, oh how I wish I could get out there now!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Fattes13, I spent a week there late November the season before last. I had a great time with skiing right back to the village. I might be travelling out to the Alps in a couple of weeks time, so might just drop in for a ski. Cool
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Fattes13, well done!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks Guys Now to start working on the skiing for the ISAI Standard Skullie
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy