Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Info / Advice needed on board tour january

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all

Hope someone can give me a little advice on the following:

me and 2 mates are on about going boarding for 10/12 days in january maybe flights into either geneva or lyon (or whats cheap!!!!)
then doing 2/3 resorts over the 10/12 days ie: avoriaz - chamonix - meribel???? don't know if this is easy or difficult as we would need to catch either buses or trains to get between resorts.

Has anyone done anything like this? any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Ady
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ady944, what you may find difficult, is accommodation, for just a couple of days at a time. The vast majority of rentals in France are for a week, starting or ending on a Saturday. It may be worth looking into this aspect, in your chosen or preferred resorts, before booking flights.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ady944, Hi my bf and I did exactly that last Jan. We hired a great apartment in Bourg (PM me if you want the details as it was tip top!) and either went to Les Arcs (up the Funicular) or drove up to Tignes/ Val. Whole 2 weeks including food, lift passes, travel etc etc cost less than 4 days in St Anton! Would def recommend the Paradiski area for boarding - snow was amazing!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Nadenoodlee, not sure how to pm you but i would be interested in the details if u could forward them on to me

Thanks
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy