Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone done ski tech work with SkiOlympic

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Basically as the title says. Was looking into maybe doing another season and wanted to know a bit more about the job. I just get an automated response from the company telling me to apply when i contact them but I'd quite like to hear from someone that has actually done it themselves anyway. Basically, i was wanting to know what the work/hours were like, how much time on the slopes you got and how much you had to do in other areas of the hotel/chalet. I realise that this may not be the best place to ask but if anyone knows of somewhere better, it would be much appreciated. And please don't tell me to go look on natives. I'm sure half the people on here that suggest that to all the seasonnaire questions haven't even looked at the site. Having said that I will try their forum once it lets me log in.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
el nombre, the reason people suggest looking on Natives, is that there is a much higher number of seasonnaires on Natives than there are on here! You'd probably find the answer to your question on there just by doing a search.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well i did search and nothing came up. Natives is not as comprehensive as many people think. The forums in particular (pretty much the only place I might find details on a specific question such as this) are pretty lacking. There's a lot of questions and not many answers. Thus why i am trying my luck here and thus why i said please don't just tell me to go to natives (unless someone knows the answer is on there somewhere).
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
el nombre, The ski tech in La Ros and Vallandry were both happy with the company and Spawn o' Masque did a season with Ski Olympic and was very happy. They work you hard but fair.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I got offered this job once. I think you had to work late Friday night and all Saturday. During the week you were expected to be available for guests to change skis till around mid morning. You also may of been required to do other tasks afterwards, i.e. snow clearing, handyman type stuff. Basically it was fairly similar hours to being a chalet host. Perhaps a little better. If you really want to be a ski tech and have normal ski tech hours apply to shops. You'll get paid better too.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ski techs often work quite late evenings / early mornings don't they? To service skis dropped off in the evening so they're ready in the morning?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
beanie1, Naturally that is the job after all!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We were in Las Ros with ski olympic back in march, it seemed that the ski tech was also one of the guides, so he seemed to ski alot, and was just around in the evenings, early mornings before hitting slopes,

Our guy offered a servicing too, (think this is something he did on the side) but did a great job for not many euros at all! think it helped him rake in extra cash too
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Ok thanks for the info. See beanie, it wasn't entirely pointless posting here wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy