Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2 days to go.

Poster: A snowHead
Until I'm on my way to Zermatt. Woohoo! Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Dear Moderators, I would like to complain most strongly about certain people that insist on writing inflammatory threads that wind up poor folks like me that have ages to wait 'till their next ski holiday. This, in your face, type of posting typifies all that is wrong in Snowheads and if the bas***d involved tells me he also got a big discount then the toys are going well out the pram Evil or Very Mad snowHead ..................... wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Fight! Fight! Fight!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Laughing
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
This just in from Zermatt

Quote:
Fair conditions in the alpine zones and at the peaks. Possible flurries in the alpine with a drop in the freezing level expected. Runs to resort now very slushy, with most people choosing to download.

Blimey, sounds like it could almost be Whistler...what a shame...wouldn't wish that on anyone Twisted Evil
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
5 days to go until I get to Steamboat, Colorado. And snow forecast for next weekend.
(sorry Frosty, but if it makes you feel better, I didn't get a discount) wink
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Frosty the Snowman, got a 48% discount for a late deal Very Happy , but then had to pay a single supplement Crying or Very sad . Overall I think that we got a reasonable deal, a 20% reduction on the original price when you include the single supplement.

Just received the tickets by courier from Scott Dunn. The luggage tags that they send you are very posh with proper leather straps and everything.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Kramer wrote:
Frosty the Snowman,

Just received the tickets by courier from Scott Dunn. The luggage tags that they send you are very posh with proper leather straps and everything.

Must be a North American thing. We got smart leather luggage tags and a nice travel/ticket wallet from Ski Independence last year. Going to La Rosiere with Ski Olympic in a weeks time and they don't even bother to give you basic cardboard ones. Somebody is missing out on a free advertising trick I feel.

CP
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Frosty the Snowman, Just back from 1 trip last week 28 days to go to the next one - Na na na naaa na wink
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Frosty the Snowman, I understand waiting as well, when I get back from this trip, I have to wait for three whole weeks until my next one. I will also have waited two weeks from coming back from St Anton when I leave on Sunday. Twisted Evil
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Damn. I still have to wait two weeks to go to St Anton.....but I will be there for two weeks Very Happy
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Off to Fernie tomorrow, so I wish I could wait another few weeks for some snow!
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Quote:

5 days to go until I get to Steamboat, Colorado. And snow forecast for next weekend
Quote:

got a 48% discount for a late deal

Quote:

Going to La Rosiere with Ski Olympic in a weeks time
Quote:

Just back from 1 trip last week 28 days to go to the next one - Na na na naaa na

Quote:

when I get back from this trip, I have to wait for three whole weeks until my next one. I will also have waited two weeks from coming back from St Anton when I leave on Sunday.

Quote:

Damn. I still have to wait two weeks to go to St Anton.....but I will be there for two weeks

Quote:

Off to Fernie tomorrow
Ahhhhh, a whole bunch of ba****ds wink
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Mark Hunter wrote:
This just in from Zermatt

Quote:
Fair conditions in the alpine zones and at the peaks. Possible flurries in the alpine with a drop in the freezing level expected. Runs to resort now very slushy, with most people choosing to download.

Blimey, sounds like it could almost be Whistler...what a shame...wouldn't wish that on anyone Twisted Evil

Sorry, that was the report from Whistler - the (SC) reps report...one Gerry Aitkin.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Quote:

Ahhhhh, a whole bunch of ba****ds

Don't think so - have you seen the current conditions in Fernie?
snow conditions
Quote:
...with most people choosing to download.

What, spend time in the Internet café?
ski holidays
I believe that the snow report from Zermatt says that it is perfect powder skiing. Very Happy
snow report
Kramer, Have a great time, but again, full Scott Dunn "experience", report on your return
ski holidays
I will do. It's looking to be a good one so far.
snow conditions
Frosty the Snowman, Just sitting here thinking this time next week I will be getting ready to go, how about you, what will you be doing?

Sorry and yes I am a Ba*****rd Toofy Grin
latest report
Five weeks today, for me!

WAHOO! Laughing
latest report
m00958, We are okay now but I'll bet Frosty will get his own back later this season, and boy will we suffer rolling eyes
snow report
CP, darn! I hadn't thought of that snowHead
snow report
CP, m00958, don't worry about it, just book another week later in the season. Very Happy
snow conditions
YES!

Now to try and get that past the missus! snowHead
latest report
"Darling, I'm just popping to the shops..." Twisted Evil
snow report
Laughing snowHead
snow report
"What do you mean, it's been a week, I've just been to the Kwik-e-mart and straight back. You've been working far too hard recently darling, you really should try and relax more."
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:

Kwik-e-mart

Are you watching the Simpsons on 4 at the moment? Smile
snow report
Off to Alpey D with 3 other snowheads in the morning. Skanky did i meet you in Saalbach last March?
snow report
I start a new job in 3 weeks' time, be there for a week, then off for 2 weeks to Banff. Now that's what I call planning snowHead Very Happy Nothing like easing yourself gently into a new job
snow report
Where Alpe D or Saalbach
ski holidays
Quote:

We are okay now but I'll bet Frosty will get his own back later this season, and boy will we suffer

wink If there is nothing to make you lot jealous of, then I shall certainly fabricate something Very Happy
snow conditions
Frosty the Snowman, that's what I've done. I'm actually on my way to Skegness tomorrow. Sad
latest report
Skegness can be nice at this time of year................... Always remember the power of positive thinking
snow conditions
Kramer wrote:
CP, m00958, don't worry about it, just book another week later in the season. Very Happy

I think that's a good idea, as I have ( are you listening Frosty? )only had 5 days so far this season and the 6 in La Rosiere ( still listening? ) will just give me a taster.

I think week in Val d'Isere late April will do the trick Toofy Grin

CP
ski holidays
Only joking - one day to Zermatt - woohoo! Very Happy
snow report
CP, Hopefully you will be in La Rosiere on 27th March and we can discuss this further. If your lucky I'll take the basket off my ski pole before ra.................. sorry getting carried away again wink . SeriouslyCP, when are you off to LR
ski holidays
Frosty the Snowman, I think that you need to go for some anger management. Shocked
snow report
I just want to know where some of you get all your holiday from NehNeh

I only get 20 days a year. Taking a couple of weeks skiing would blow half my holiday for the year Sad
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy